Developing Empathy: How the Practice of Empathy Contributes to Your Relationship with Your Partner by Mark Fagiano
This course examines how practicing the three habits of empathy with one’s partner contributes to flourishing, romantic relationships by providing a simple breakdown of the latest research on empathy in neuroscience, psychology, and philosophy.
Over 22 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Section 1: Introduction to the Purpose, Aim, and Structure of this Course
- Section 2: What is Empathy?
- Section 3: Empathy as Feeling-into
- Section 4: Empathy as Feeling-with
- Section 5: Empathy as Feeling-for
- Section 6: Part Two: Empathy and the Seven Dynamics of Flourishing Relationships