To meet, speak, and listen to one another for mutual
international learning and inspiration — light.
international citizen relationship builders
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) – Offuh James Offuh – Facilitator, Founder of United for Peace Against Conflict International (UFPACI)
- Nigeria – Usman Mohammed Inuwa – Facilitator, Founder of Forward in Action for Conservation of Indigenous Species & Leadership (FACIS)
- South Africa – Chris Spies – Dialogue Practitioner and Facilitator of Mutual Learning Spaces, described personally and in his blog
- Myanmar – Hla Myo Naing – Edu-Learner and Founder of Practising English And Civil Engagement (PEACE)
- Korea – Sungho Kang – Educator and Chairperson, Steering Committee of the International NGO History Forum for Peace in East Asia
- Belize – Winslow Myers – Journalist and Author of “Living Beyond War: A Citizen’s Guide”
- Jerusalem – Elad Vazana – Reconciliation Facilitator, Founder of Tour for Change, maximizing travel to experiences diverse narratives and people as equal human beings
- California – Edwin Rutsch – Founder of the Center for Building a Culture of Empathy, creating a global movement of empathy and compassion
- Janessa Gans Wilder – Former CIA Insurgency Analyst, Founder of Euphrates Institute, envisioning a world at peace beginning with the Middle East.
- Florida – Steven Kalishman – Founder of Citizen Diplomacy Initiatives including the Gainesville ~ Kfar Saba ~ Qalqilya Sister City Program
- Washington – Andrea Cohen -Facilitator, Senior Trainer of The Compassionate Listening Project