TeachKind—PETA’s Humane Education Division—is working on an exciting new confidential initiative, and we need someone to help us bring our ideas to life! As PETA’s Empathy Center Project Manager, you will help us organize the development of museum-like exhibits and programming that teaches elementary-aged kids about empathy and compassion, using effective project management techniques.
Your day will be spent liaising with the developers, documenting progress, developing outreach plans for this new children’s center, and more. You will also be working with our Marketing team to build a compelling, helpful website that explains the center and allows teachers to reserve times, find information, and more. We are looking for someone who is reliable, detail-oriented, hardworking, and who has exceptional organization skills. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
- • Liaising and collaborating with stakeholders of the project as well as others outside of the organization
- • Coming up with a plan for various logistics of center—hours of operation, soft launch date, project timeline, etc.
- • Organizing ideas, concepts, and ensuring project time lines are adhered to
- • Coordinating with stakeholders on day to day issues and keeping everyone informed
- • Assisting in creating a fun, safe, respectful place for kids to learn empathy to animals
- • Coordinating development of website for project