Help unlock your child’s best self with a few tried-and-true strategies.
Parents want their kids to achieve their goals and find happiness, but Harvard researchers believe that doesn’t have to come at the expense of kindness and empathy….
Here are six practical tips:
- 1) Hang out with your kids.
- 2) If it matters, say it out loud.
- 3) Show your child how to “work it out.”
- 4) Make helpfulness and gratitude routine.
- 5) Check your child’s destructive emotions.
- 6) Show your kids the bigger picture.