Course Description: This four-week course builds on Design Kit: The Course for Human-Centered Design, a class that has been taken by thousands of teams around the world. The curriculum will strengthen your existing knowledge of the human-centered design process and help you to become a more innovative problem solver by building up your prototyping skills. You’ll walk away knowing how to prototype products, services, and environments, and get constructive feedback along the way.
- Learn how to build and test prototypes out of ideas using the human-centered design process.
- Strengthen your existing knowledge of the human-centered design process
- Become a more innovative problem solver by building up your prototyping skills.
- Take a deep dive into the nature and experience of empathy and learn about it and get better at it.
- Learn to use the Mural.ly online brainstorming, synthesis and collaboration platform